Thursday, March 11, 2010

Taco. Bell.

I just went to Taco Bell and had a yummy Soft Taco and Three Cinamin Twist thingys! So now I had a stomachache. Oh sweet!

Wizard101 Wins Best Kid-Friendly/All-Ages MMO of 2009 Award!
Beckett Massive Online Gamer Readers Choose the Best MMOs of 2009 and Wizard101 wins! Read the article at massiveonlinegamer.com

WOO! Isn't that like, the third award we have? Anyway, comment if you like my new header. Tell me if you liked the old one better. I'm making a few new ones for NO GOOD REASON WHATSOEVER! :p
Happy Saving! (For now?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.