Thursday, March 18, 2010

Eggbert

Sorry about last night. I was annoyed and well...I don't know what half of that was. Anyway, Eggbert has come to the spiral!

Let the Spring Festival Continue!
Pat O'Gold introduced the Spring Festival this year, and now it's my turn to be the host! I'm Eggbert and some of you may remember me from last year. This year I've got an assortment of exciting wands and staffs for Wizards of all levels.

Hop hop hop on over to the Shopping District, you'll find me by the fountain, and bring your Crowns!

Yeah. Thy didn't include a picture. :(
Anyway, I came across something today. And you'll never believe it. Well, yeah, you can beleve it. And it's not much of a surprise for me. But I have a few shout outs:

TWO FEILD TRIPS IN A ROW!WOO!
KILL CHASE!
I LIKE RIBS!
ALLAN CROWMASK LOOKS LIKE AN OLD LADY! MUHAHAHAHA!
Okay, so, now for another episode of farming! Check the page! Go there! Now! On The Doubke! :P

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.