Wednesday, March 23, 2011

日本 Eh?

ですから、日本から学んでいる?うわー、私は一人ではない、少なくとも。メアリーけれどもも学んでいます。俺は翻訳- Iは、このコンピュータ上で文字パレットを持っていないGoogleの使用しているため、これは、時々奇妙なのです..
うん..
イライラ! :)
ダークサイドはクッキーです!
私は退屈しています。
がらくたとして。
ララ
.....
オーケーこれらの文字の一部が間違っ合意ルック?
....
そう私は文字のGoogle翻訳を使用して停止する必要があります..

 Googleは言っておかしいです。
私はあなたがこれも理解してほしい。 :)
〜リアム

8 comments:

  1. still can't read にほんご print that well. Not to mention you used a lot of かんじum the tittle was about 日本。 __suka__ nihonka____n__iso? [ka indicates a question, you use no ? marks just か。] u____ ____1________


    i'm bored, BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traslation


    Japan Eh?
    So, has learned from Japan? Wow, I'm not alone, at least. But Mary is also studied. Translation I - I do not have the character palette on the computer because it uses Google, which is weird sometimes. ..
    Yeah ..
    Frustrating! :)
    Dark side cookies!
    I'm bored.
    As junk.
    Lara
    .....
    Look some of the characters of these agreements is wrong okay?
    ....
    So I need the character to stop Google using the translation ...
    Google is a funny saying.
    I hope you also understand this. :)
    Liam ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! So Japan obsessed! :P

    You know, I can actually read Chinese a bit, so I can read a teeny bit of Japanese, because it came from Chinese.

    So, uh the title, I'm pretty sure, is Japan Eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got bored of translating it, if anyone wants me to let me know

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooops never mind didnt read Aaron's post delete my 2nd comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next time i will translate all of it, I still can't read fluently but i only started a few weeks ago. I got cuaght up in something on wiz101 and forgot about this.

    すみせん 

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.